IF YOU FANCY riding Triumph’s latest generation of Tigers and Scramblers in a stunning location (and who wouldn’t!), then look no further than the Triumph Adventure Experience Spain.
Catering for all abilities, from beginners to advanced off-roaders, you will experience all the thrills of off-road riding with a range of immersive and fun riding experiences designed for to build or enhance your off-road capability and skills.
Triumph Adventure Experience Spain is the leading company in riding courses and motorcycle experiences in Malaga, Andalusia and Southern Europe. Guided by expert instructors, the aim to improve riding skills with the Levelled Off-Road Training courses at a private circuit in Málaga.
With over 400 square metres dedicated to adventure motorcycling, the facilities are located just 15 minutes from Malaga International Airport. The Arena is located at the foot of the Sierra de la Nieves Natural Park, where you can expect plenty of unforgettable riding experiences on dramatic natural terrain and stunning scenery, with 360-degree views riding the latest generation of Triumph Tiger and Scrambler motorcycles.
The Off-Road Training focuses on building riding confidence, developing and improving bike handling and manoeuvring skills.
- 1 Day Off-Road Training: A great introduction to off-road riding which will give you a foundation to build upon
- Level 1, 2 and 3 Off-Road Training: Aim to progressively enhance your riding skills over two days. Gives you the confidence to use your motorcycle on varied terrain around the world
- 1-2-1 Training: A private, tailored session with dedicated, expert tuition and guidance tailored
Feel the freedom and fun of ‘light off-road’ thrills, see some outstanding scenery, test out the Tiger or Scrambler capabilities in group sessions lead across varying environments:
- Level 1: One day guided, light off-road riding experience utilising some of the best roads and trails.
- Level 2: Two day guided, off-road riding experience utilising some of the best roads and trails. Enjoy the most challenging terrain, intermediate hill climbs and deeper water crossings.
- Ladies Day: An exclusive one-day training course providing the opportunity to experience adventure riding under expert guidance alongside other women.
Matt Reed, Operations Manager for the Triumph Global Adventure Experience in Wales, has supported the development of this new facility, and told Bikers Nod. “The views, the mountains, the scenery and even the road riding sections of the operation are incredible. Triumph Adventure Experience Spain has a lot to offer customers; with the brand-new facilities, the purpose-built, multi-terrain arena, the close location to Malaga Airport, talented Instructors, it is an overall fantastic experience which will attract riders from all over Europe.”
Antonio Urrea Verdejo, Managing Partner for Triumph Adventure Experience Spain, added: “Our aim is to ensure riders have the confidence to ride their own motorcycles on varied terrain around the world. Our instructors are so passionate about off-road riding, we want to share our knowledge to support other riders, while giving a professional and first-class experience.”
- For more information on the Triumph Adventure Experience Spain visit https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/for-the-ride/experiences/adventure/spain