Fancy transforming your Aprilia Tuono 660 and V4 Factory into a sports tourer… then check out the new Evo Luggage kits from Ventura.
Ventura’s Evo System is made up of just three elements:
- Discreet L-Brackets, tailor-made for the make and model of motorcycle, so they attach neatly to existing mounts
- Evo Rack offering a stable and secure platform for the luggage
- Evo Pack which simply slides on and clips in place
When luggage isn’t needed, the Pack and Rack can be removed in seconds, leaving only the L-brackets in place, with an option to replace the rack with a grab handle.
L-brackets and Evo Rack for the Tuono V4 Factory sell for £272.92 including VAT and the Tuono 660 kit (which also fits the sporty RS 660) is £253.
Packs come in various sizes, each made from water-resistant and durable laminated ballistic fabric, with wide openings for quick and easy access to contents and aerodynamic shaping to cheat the wind:
- Handy 12-litre Evo-12 Jet-Stream (£79)
- Versatile 22-litre Evo-22 Jet-Stream (£130)
- 60-litre Evo-60 Jet Stream (£199)
For further details, prices and a full list of pack options visit www.ventura-bike.co.uk
Main image | Tuono 660 with Evo-22 Jet-Stream